Aurora Expeditions launch Amazing Antarctica sale
Contributors are not employed, compensated or governed by TD, opinions and statements are from the contributor directly
Aurora Expeditions has launched it Amazing Antarctica Sale.
Offering savings of up to US$1,500 (£1,160) per person, join one of their 2017/18 Antarctica voyages travelling in the company of expert naturalists and environmentalists.
The sale is available to book through travel agents and trade partners and offers exclusive savings across a selection of the polar specialist’s 2017/18 small-ship expeditions to Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falkland Islands.
The sale includes savings of US$1,000 (£775) across selected intrepid voyages such as:
· Spirit of Antarctica, departing 16 December 2017
· Antarctic Explorer, departing 25 February 2018
· Sub-Antarctic Safari, departing 24 March 2018
Savings of US$1,500 (£1,160) are also available on the following expeditions:
· In-depth South Georgia & Antarctica, departing 27 November 2017
· The ‘New Year’ South Georgia & Antarctic Odyssey, departing 27 December 2017
· In Shackleton’s Footsteps, departing 7 March 2018
All voyages are operated on board Aurora Expeditions’ 54-passenger Polar Pioneer. Daily expeditions include Zodiac excursions and shore landings accompanied by expert naturalists, historians and geologists.
Guests travelling with Aurora Expeditions will also have the opportunity to enjoy activities such as sea kayaking, photography workshops, ice climbing and the South Georgia Alpine Crossing.
Comments are closed.