Club Med Phuket launches ‘Baby Club’
January 12, 2010: Club Med believes that a great holiday is fun, stress-free and filled with memorable moments for all your family. The official launch in December 2009 of the first “Baby Club” in Asia at their magnificent Resort in Phuket, will enable guests with even the youngest of families to enjoy some quality down time together.
ABOUT ASIA’S FIRST BABY CLUB AT CLUB MED PHUKET
Club Med’s dedicated services for children has always made things nice and easy for parents at our family Resorts while providing all the attention and tender care that little ones need.
The new Baby Club takes care of little ones with two groups – The PANDAS – aged between 4 months and walking age – and the NEMOS from walking age to 23 months
Days are adapted to suit the biological rhythms of each baby. Parents can leave their babies at the attractively designed and furnished Baby Club rooms and proceed to enjoy their own activities in the Resort with peace of mind. Here in Club Med Phuket, parents can even come to spend some time together with their little ones at the Baby Club Med.
Five good reasons to choose the Baby Club Med for your little ones
1. Parents can be rest assured that their little ones are in good hands. Club Med has many years of experience with babies and its professional staff is specially trained in childcare. These specialists have only a limited number of babies under their supervision to ensure the best attention for baby. The Baby Club is managed by a Baby Club Manager who is certified with the highest degree in early childhood care in Europe and who has also been trained in Asia to understand Asian standards.
2. Little ones are curious about their environment so the Baby Club is designed with materials and facilities that will appeal to baby’s sense of sight, smell, sound and touch.
3. Babies enjoy a program that is specially tailored and adapted to their biological rhythm. Nutrition, sleep and play are all perfectly balanced to keep babies in good spirits.
4. Parents can also enjoy activities such as baby massages, swim sessions and baby gym with their baby at the Baby Club. ‘Edutainment’ activities include puppet shows, colour and shape recognition games, sing-along sessions and making bubbles.
5. Parents can enjoy their Club Med holiday knowing that babies are well taken care of at the Baby Club.
Please note that parents need to provide the usual baby amenities for their own child -nappies, baby wipes, bottles and milk.
Baby Club^ facilities include:
2 games rooms; a resting room; dining area and mini kitchen; changing areas; toilets; a paddling pool.
7 days a week, all seasons
9am to 5pm
A typical day may be*
9 to 10; Club open for registration
10 to 11.30 games and activities
11.30 to 12 lunch – parents welcome to come and play
12 to 2 nap time
2 to 2.30 welcome and registration (for more flexibility, parents can also book 1/2 day)
2.30 till 3.30 activities – various
3.30 to 4 snack time – parents welcome
4 to 5 activities – various
From 6.30pm - The Mamuang restaurant opens especially for baby club
*Program is according to the rhythm of each baby and is subject to change
Specialist care of babies
Minimum 2 G.O per group at all times (no G.O alone with one baby)
1 Baby Club G.O for a maximum of 4 babies ; maximum 15 babies at the Baby Cub Med
Baby Club G.O are qualified with specific training in childcare
G.O can prepare milk (powdered milk) formulas and change nappies, etc.
^ Baby Club facilities are available at extra charge.
The Design Inspirations behind Baby Club Med
The Baby Club reflects famous Thai styles, and revolves around a world of fantasy, friendship, adventure and amusement for the children. The Front entrance and pool area is like walking through the long walkway, where children feel like they are in a hidden elephant palace in the jungle.
The Baby Club reflects the first part of the storybook and is designed with an elephant statue gate on the wall, “Blue Pagoda” bookshelves, a rice field atmosphere with bees flying on the ceiling whilst the Baby Club Nap Room depicts a rice field with mountains and a gentle wind painted on the walls.
In fact, creating happiness and finding new ways to share it is what Club Med has been offering since 1950 when they pioneered the ‘All-Inclusive’ concept for holidays that still today give true value.
A great place to experience all of this and more for Australians with a family of all ages, Club Med Phuket is nestled in Kata Bay - one of the most beautiful, unspoilt beaches on the island of Phuket in southern Thailand – it stretches beneath palm trees that sway gently in the breeze. The weather, a balmy 23