Early release for Crystal’s World Cruise excursions
Crystal Cruises has announced more than 300 Adventure shore excursions for its January 18-April 21, 2012 World Cruise, more than a year in advance of sailing. This online release marks the earliest any cruise line has ever made World Cruise excursions available. Fully-paid guests can now pre-book their selections through Crystal’s Priority Check-in and Planning Center online.
“We’re setting a new bar,” says John Stoll, vice president, land and port operations. “Travellers can reserve now, or just dream about where they want to go. Inspiration and convenience – classic values of Crystal’s Six-Star Service.”
Boutique escapades include:
* Cuddling koalas or sipping wine at Australia’s top viticulture capitals
* Biking past sacred temples in Bali
* Exploring Osaka’s Geisha district or making sushi in Japan
* Flying over volcanoes or gorging on borsch near Petropavlovsk, Russia
* Diving off Asia’s most extreme zipline in Singapore
* Drinking high tea or learning Chinese cooking in Hong Kong
* Fishing for halibut in, or motorcycling across, Alaska
* Hiking to Hawaii’s waterfalls
* Watching whales or ambling cobblestone walkways in British Columbia
Consisting of 35 ports-of-call, spanning five segments ranging from 16 to 22 days in length, the complete “Epic Islands and Empires” World Cruise lasts 94 days, with the Crystal Serenity sailing round-trip from Los Angeles on Crystal Serenity through the South Pacific, Australia, Asia (including Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, China, and Japan), Russia, Alaska, and Canada.
Crystal’s 17th annual full World Cruise includes a complimentary three-day Beijing Land Package, up to US$8,000 per couple in “All-Inclusive