ITB Asia 2021 – Virtual
Asia’s Largest Travel Trade Show, ITB Asia 2021, will be an all-virtual event with the physical show postponed to 2022. Messe Berlin (Singapore) announces the complete digitalisation of ITB Asia, set to go virtual from 25 – 29 October 2021.
For the coming ITB Asia Virtual Event, attendees can expect the following key features:
• Community Activity Feed – An interactive social networking page to share latest insights, articles and participate in group discussions.
• Business Matching – Live platform to exchange business contacts and
schedule virtual appointments. Delegates can benefit from business appointment
via social video and messaging functions. (From 25 – 29 October, 5 full days)
• Conference – A robust line-up of key industry speakers with thought-providing
insights or showcases of innovative technology and solutions. (Exclusively on 26
– 28 October only, 3 full days)
• Supplier Directory – A comprehensive view of all suppliers, such as company
profiles, product resources and downloadable articles.
• Knowledge Library – Resource library of trade articles, white papers on travel
destinations, research reports and content by industry bellwethers and trade
• On-demand Videos – Access to exclusive videos from virtual events or industry
How to exhibit at ITB Asia Virtual: Virtual Packages and Prices
Registration for ITB Asia Virtual event 2021 is available through this link.
Virtual booth packages range from USD 500+ per digital booth to USD 12,000+ per pavilion.
Exhibitors have an array of virtual benefits and some new perks such as business card
download functions, extra trade visitor passes, more comprehensive advertising bundles,
co-exhibitor benefits, speaking opportunities and unlimited meeting slots.
For more information on ITB Asia Virtual 2021, please visit https://www.itb-asia.com/virtualbooth-options.
ITB Asia 2022 will be returning to Singapore on 19 – 22 October 2022 once again at
Sands Expo & Convention Centre. For more information on booth participation, please