Southampton, 16th October 2017: Oceania Cruises, the world’s leading culinary- and destination- focused cruise line, introduces the Europe & The Americas 2019 Collection of itineraries which open for sale on 18th October.
This expansive and diverse set of voyages features more than 85 overnight stays and late departures, affording travellers expansive and in-depth explorations that combine rich, insider travel experiences with the finest cuisine at sea. With six ships spanning the globe from the Adriatic to Alaska, Oceania Cruises offers the widest and most diverse array of destination-focused itineraries and the most extended port stays of any cruise line in its class. Voyages range from seven to 44 days and feature a refreshing mix of popular destinations, boutique ports, and quaint seaside villages.
“These new voyages are ideal for the discerning traveller who seeks unique and enriching experiences,” stated Bob Binder, President & CEO of Oceania Cruises. “From the jewel-box charm of countless off-the-beaten path boutique ports to the cosmopolitan flair of Europe and America’s iconic cities, the diversity and depth of the experiences is truly remarkable.”
Itineraries will be available to view online at www.OceaniaCruises.com.
Europe & The Americas 2019 Collection Highlights:
- 104 itineraries, 80 of them brand new including an amazing 40 new Mediterranean voyages, 18 new Baltic, Scandinavia & Northern Europe journeys, five new Alaska sailings, six new Canada & New England voyages and 10 new Tropics cruises.
- Travel connoisseurs can savour the Mediterranean in an entirely new way with our extensive collection of boutique ports of call such as Ajaccio, Corsica; Crotone, Italy and brand new this season, Castellón, a 13th-century secret hideaway on Spain’s orange grove-dotted Costa Azahar.
- Explore more of Italy, Spain, France, and Portugal with new country-intensive voyages. Eight new itineraries focus singularly on Italy or Spain or the Iberian Peninsula and French wine country and include overnight stays in Venice, Lisbon, and Bordeaux.
- Explorations that sail farther north than ever before in Europe, venturing to Greenland, Iceland and off-the-beaten path ports in Norway such as mountainous Bodo, which is just north of the Arctic Circle and Haugesund, known as the Homeland of the Viking Kings.
- Regatta explores the rugged coasts of the frontier state with even more diverse itineraries where guests will encounter the jaw-dropping scenery and abundant wildlife of Seward and Kodiak, Alaska. A total of eight distinct seven- and 10- day itineraries are offered.
- The bliss of Bermudian island culture takes centre stage on our all-new seven-day Bermuda voyages aboard Insignia as do the charm and history of Canada & New England aboard Riviera,making her debut in New York City.
- Insignia reprises her tremendously popular Journeys to Cuba which include overnight stays in Havana, Cienfuegos, and Santiago de Cuba. Sailing roundtrip from Miami, a total of nine summer and autumn departures are offered, ranging from seven to 11 days.
For more information about Oceania Cruises, guests should visit www.OceaniaCruises.com, call 0345 505 1920 or contact a professional travel agent.
About Oceania Cruises
Featuring a fleet of intimately luxurious ships, Oceania Cruises offers an unrivalled experience renowned for the finest cuisine at sea and destination-rich itineraries spanning the globe. Seasoned world travellers are drawn to Oceania Cruises’ expertly crafted voyages, which call on more than 400 ports across Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, the South Pacific and the Americas. Spacious and elegant accommodations aboard the 684-guest Regatta, Insignia, Nautica, and Sirena and the 1,250-guest Marina and Riviera invite guests to explore the world in unparalleled comfort and style.