Digital Marketing Executive (Graphic & Photographic skills)Hotel Indigo Bangkok Wireless Road • THB 30,000 - 50,000 Monthly
|Sector :||Hotels and Accommodation|
|Department :||Marketing, Operations|
|Employment Type :||Full-Time|
|Work Sponsorship :||Local contract only|
|Experience :||3 to 5 Years|
|Job Status :||Active|
Are you vibrant, energetic, with your own style? Excited for a new opportunity? WE’RE LOOKING FOR YOU!
Hotel Indigo Bangkok Wireless Road is a 5-star boutique hotel intersecting heritage and modernity. Here, we invite vibrant, driven professionals to be a part of our team.
We connect with our guests. We deliver unique, locally refreshing experiences and inspiring stories. We awant you to join us in this.
– Develops all hotels marketing and promotional collateral according to brand standard. Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on brand.
– Oversee and manage image galleries in the various properiety ( IWS and IHG Concerto content hub) and non-propriety sites (OTAs)
– Create digital assets (image,animation and video) for a range of platforms (social media, display advertising,eCommerce,websites, mobile apps, etc,)
– Assist and supports the coordination of photography and phot shooting activities for advertising and collateral purpose
– Research industry trends to present ideas and concepts for timely digital innovation.
Qualifications and requirements
– Diploma degree or above
– Good command of English language
– Good communication skills
– Good Skill: Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft office, HTML file, Autocat program is preffered
– Good past experience in Food & Beverage, artist and hotel industry
About The Company
Hotel Indigo Bangkok Wireless RoadBangkok, Thailand Hospitality
THE BEST HOTEL IN BANGKOK’S FAMOUS WIRELESS ROAD
Located in one of the first major boulevards and the city’s favourite Embassy Row, Hotel Indigo® Bangkok is one fine place you can truly live the lifestyle akin to the Fifth Avenue, New York City.
Home to the wealthy aristocrats & international ambassadors from the United Kingdom, The United States and The Netherlands just to name a few, Hotel Indigo® Bangkok is a fusion of modern architecture with exquisite vintage details that complements perfectly to the neighbourhood’s vibrant setting in one of the greenest landscapes in Bangkok. Pretty nearby to the hotel is the largest park in downtown Bangkok known as Lumphini Park. The 142-acre park blends artificial lakes, wide alleys, manicured lawns and dense tropical foliage. It is one of the most refreshing experiences Bangkok has to offer.
Be mesmerized and totally unwind yourself with our host of modern-themed rooms and suites with unparalleled city views and lush greenery. Savour international and Thai cuisines at our café, Metro on Wireless. Sip on refreshing craft beers at 22 Steps Craft House and indulge in award-winning dishes straight from the wood-fired grill at CHAR Restaurant and Rooftop Bar. Occasions made more memorable by hosting it at our hotel’s state-of-the-art, contemporary meeting facilities in four stylish indoor and outdoor event spaces.
Complete your staying experience with our infinity swimming pool. Located at the 24th floor, this is one awesome spot to witness the spectacular views on Bangkok’s city skyline. At the same floor, our 24-hour gym is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment made essential for toning, cardio workouts and more. Complement your workout regime with stunning views of the city.
A phenomenal experience and a traveller’s desire begin at Hotel Indigo® Bangkok.
Jobs available: 1