MICE focus: Sheraton Grand Danang ResortUser role is=
Array (  => editor )
Sheraton Grand Danang Resort is emerging as the ideal destination resort for conferences, special events and weddings.
An expansive luxury retreat set along the white sands and blue waters of the East Vietnam Sea, Sheraton Grand Danang Resort is especially appealing to meeting planners because of its outstanding service, along with an ideal location close to unrivaled beaches and world-class visitor attractions.
Situated on the world-famous Non Nuoc Beach, Sheraton Grand Danang Resort is an expansive luxury resort offering 258 guest rooms and suites – each with a view of the ocean. The resort offers six signature restaurants and bars featuring a variety of local and international cuisines, along with an impressive selection of guest amenities and activities including a 250-meter-long infinity pool – the longest in Vietnam – which overlooks the sea.
Moreover, the resort is just 20 minutes from Danang International Airport which is now accessible by direct flights to and from Asia’s biggest cities, including Bangkok, Hong Kong, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore and Tokyo.
Sheraton Grand Danang Resort stands out from other Vietnamese resorts because of its outstanding amenities and ability to personalize experiences for groups of all sizes.
Sheraton Grand Danang Resort is Danang’s newest brand hotel, offering meeting planners the extra assurance of an exceptional experience that only a brand with an 80-year history of excellence can deliver.
Amenities for MICE groups include:
- Largest Grand Ballroom in Danang – An impressive, pillarless ballroom with a 10m-high ceiling that can accommodate up to 1,000 guests. Ideal for groups looking for the ultimate in luxury, this unique venue is the largest in the area and was recently the venue for the 2017 APEC Economic Leaders Gala Dinner, a prestigious annual event with 600 guests and 21 economic leaders.
- Dedicated Group Check-In – Danang’s only dedicated group check-in area on the first floor of the hotel, assuring quick, personalized check-ins without the long wait times.
- Breathtaking Lobby – An outstanding first impression for guests with a massive chandelier and view of Danang’s longest infinity pool.
The resort has introduced a variety of creative meeting break options that can be added to any conference or meeting. Organizers can choose standard or deluxe meeting packages for their event, both of which include half or full day options. All packages include a selection of themed coffee or tea breaks. Attendees can enjoy options such as yoga break sessions, pastry kitchen tours, a wellness/ energizing themed break which includes a fitness guru, or a local Vietnam coffee themed break which includes special coffee while walking the streets of Vietnam.
There is much to discover in Danang, and Sheraton Grand Danang Resort is the ideal base from which to explore and experience the area’s natural and cultural wonders both on and off the beaten path. Favorite experiences for MICE groups of all sizes include:
- Ba Na Hills – Just west of Danang, Ba Na Hills is a stunning mountain resort accessible by gondola. Ba Na Hills is home to the new Golden Bridge, a stunning architectural icon that features giant, ancient hands holding a golden bridge. Ba Na Hills also is also home to a the 27-meter-high Shakyamuni Buddha overlooking the city.
- Marble Mountains – A cluster of five limestone and marble hills just south of Danang. The peaks are individually named after the key elements of water, wood, fire, metal and earth. The mountains are home to a host of 17th-century Buddhist temples, hidden caves and small villages. A strenuous climb of the steps to the top of the mountains rewards with stunning panoramic views of Non Nuoc and My Khe beaches.
- Monkey Mountain – A gorgeous mountain park north of Danang on the Son Tra peninsula that features the Ling Ung Pagoda and the Goddess of Mercy, a 67-meter-high white statue, set amidst a lotus-shaped platform.
- BRG Danang Golf Club and Montgomerie Links – The BRG Gold Club and Range and Montgomerie Links, a five-star championship golf course designed by golfing legend Colin Montgomerie are both just a few minutes from the hotel.