World Expo construction 90% complete

Guest Writer

The Shanghai World Expo organiser has completed 90% of construction at the Expo site with the remaining 10% to be finished by the end of March, the Shanghai Daily has reported. The site’s management is now encouraging the Expo’s 30,000 construction workers to Spring Festival holiday plans in order to ensure that all deadlines are met.
The Shanghai World Expo opens on 1 May.

You might also like

Comments are closed.

X
GET THE LATEST TRAVEL INDUSTRY NEWS, JOBS AND EVENTS STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!
Join over 180,000 travel agents, professionals and executives subscribed to our daily newsletter.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Close