Hanoi cancels 11 golf course projects

Guest Writer

Authorities in Hanoi have suspend the construction of 11 out of 19 planned golf courses, after they were found to be developing non-golf projects on the land. According to a Vietnam Economic Times report, actual golf course land accounted for only 35% of the 6,362 hectares of land distributed to golf course projects. The other 65% of the land had been used for hotels and other facilities. The report stated that the developers must now contact the city’s Department of Planning and Architecture to discuss how to modify their projects.

You might also like

Comments are closed.

X
GET THE LATEST TRAVEL INDUSTRY NEWS, JOBS AND EVENTS STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!
Join over 180,000 travel agents, professionals and executives subscribed to our daily newsletter.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Close