Grow sales from TD & TDJ worldwide by implementing Global sales plans; supervising Country Sales Managers and Media Reps
• Determines annual sales plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We are a fast-growing online community dedicated to informing, connecting, and developing the world’s travel industry professionals.
Founded in 2006, we have active subscriber bases and contributors in Asia, Europe, the USA, Middle East, China and India. Our audience is made up of travel professionals from across the industry with a focus on agencies, hospitality, aviation, cruise, MICE, and technology.
We write, edit and share stories via our website, online newsletters, digital guides and feature articles. Visit our website at https://www.traveldailymedia.com/