Sales and Marketing AssistantPulmentum • THB 25,000 - 45,000 Monthly + Commission
|Sector :||Restaurant and Bar|
|Department :||Marketing, Sales, Operations|
|Employment Type :||Full-Time|
|Work Sponsorship :||Local contract only|
|Experience :||1 to 3 Years|
|Job Status :||Active|
Are you a passionate, highly motivated sales and marketing minded candidate? Are you looking to contribute to a growing company with new interesting premium brands? If you are, then this could be the opportunity for you!
You’re not afraid to work and make decisions independently but also like being a part of a successful team. You are a team player. Good social skills are a must and you have the ability to work flexibly and under pressure. Furthermore you’re creative, honest and reliable.
We will provide you with interesting and motivating work, great team spirit, open and relaxed atmosphere…
– MS Office skills
– Fluent in all aspects of the English and Thai language
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Strong organization skills and attention to detail
– Ability to think ahead, pre-plan, and be flexible
– Good writing and editing skills and an eye for graphic and artistic flavour
– Food and Beverage business / marketing experience is advantage
– Support to Directors with day to day duties
– Handle media/PR
– Support sales and marketing
– Assist with clients and suppliers
– Schedule / arrange meetings
– Organize events
Please write us a SHORT introduction of yourself and tell us why you believe that you are the person we are looking for? Don’t forget to include a salary request and portfolio.
About The Company
PulmentumBangkok, Thailand Hospitality
Pulmentum is specialized in branding, manufacturing and importing/exporting beverage products such as juices, soft drinks and spirits. We serve both Thai and International markets. Bangkok Vodka and Fame Energy Drinks are our brands.
Our strategy is to offer high quality drinks for Asian market with competitive prices. Consumer orientation drives us to constantly seek innovations and develop the products to meet and exceed our consumer’s expectations.
Jobs available: 6