Qatar Airways will boost its services to Japan to twice-daily with the introduction of non-stop flights to Tokyo, effective October 28th, 2012. The airline currently serves the Doha – Tokyo route daily via Osaka. The airline will serve Tokyo with its flagship Boeing 777-200 aircraft in a two class-configuration of 42 seats in Business Class and 217 in Economy.
You might also like
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- LOGIN / SIGN UP
- Partner articles
- Industry appointments
- Travel Bloggers
- Podcasts – Features
- TRAVEL GUIDES
- จุดหมายปลายทาง นาจอมเทียน หาดบ้านอำเภอ บางเสร่ *NEW*
- Destination NaJomtien BanAmphur BangSaray *NEW*
- South Australia Reward Wonders *NEW*
- Ponant Yacht Cruises and Expeditions
- Encore Tickets (Chinese Guide)
- Affordable Luxury in Thailand by Centara Hotels
- Rising Above the Oridinary by Conrad Bangkok
- The Best of Thailand
- MERGERS & ACQUISITION